Year 7, 8 & 9
- Keyword revision: Students will be given sections from a topic bank of keywords to revise for testing in class.
- Each half term, students will be asked to practise a key skill as part of their revision for Geography assessments.
- Homework will be set every two weeks.
Year 10 & 11
- Exam questions available on the SDC based on the new Edexcel GCSE Specification A.
- Revision using topic tick lists for end of unit tests.
- Research for specific case studies as per topic tick list.
- Homework will be set once a week.
Year 12 & 13
- Reviewing of key terms
- Note taking
- Research tasks
- Past exam questions
- General revision
- Reading and annotating relevant articles
- Homework will be set every week