Year 7, 8, 9 & 10
- Weekly homework set on Hegarty Maths.
- Students are expected to:
- Watch the whole video
- Write notes from the video
- Write down their quiz questions
- Write down their answers
- Mark their work
- Bring in their Purple Homework book on the day set by their teacher
- Up to Christmas all Year 11s will be set homework as Years 7-10 as above
- After Christmas the Year 11s will have a practise paper to complete weekly
Year 12 & 13
- Practice questions will be set to reinforce student understanding of the topics the students are studying. The tasks will take approximately 45 to 60 minutes to complete.
- Homework will be set every lesson.
- Students should be proactively supporting their learning within class and should seek help if they reach any difficulty.