Select this link for current vacancies at the Corvus Learning Trust and it’s schools
Employment is with the Corvus Learning Trust and not Bracknell Forest Council
Sandhurst School is a caring, inclusive and well-ordered community. Our aim is to provide all students with the opportunity to succeed, with a strong emphasis on achievement, encouragement and development of skills and qualities to be active, accomplished, knowledgeable, caring and self-sufficient in tomorrow’s ever changing world.
In November 2017 Ofsted reported that:
- “The Headteacher, leaders and governors are committed to improving pupils’ life chances”
- “Pupils’ conduct is typically good and they treat one another with respect”
- “Pupils feel safe and are kept safe”
- “Pupils are well looked after and are provided with the opportunity to succeed”
- “Strong relationships exist between staff and pupils”
Our staff are important and we endeavour to ensure all staff are appreciated and enjoy working in a supportive environment where staff wellbeing is embedded in the culture of our school.
- Opportunity to apply for the reimbursement of student loan repayments for teachers of Languages, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Computer Science
- Laptops are provided for all teaching staff
- CPD opportunities are available to all staff at all levels
- Dedicated PPA time is protected for individuals
- Free flu vaccinations are offered to all staff
- The staffroom is warm and welcoming to all staff
- The staff social committee organises events throughout the year
- Staff have access to counselling and mindfulness support
- Free access to our fitness studio
- Birthday biscuits and cake!
- We have a weekly Heroes Award
- We try hard to ensure you don’t miss key family events such as weddings, graduations and school plays
- There is a nursery adjacent to the school with negotiable rates for staff