Currently, no vacancies.
Sandhurst School is a caring, inclusive and well-ordered community. Our aim is to provide all students with the opportunity to succeed, with a strong emphasis on achievement, encouragement and development of skills and qualities to be active, accomplished, knowledgeable, caring and self-sufficient in tomorrow’s ever changing world.
In November 2017 Ofsted reported that:
- “The Headteacher, leaders and governors are committed to improving pupils’ life chances”
- “Pupils’ conduct is typically good and they treat one another with respect”
- “Pupils feel safe and are kept safe”
- “Pupils are well looked after and are provided with the opportunity to succeed”
- “Strong relationships exist between staff and pupils”
Below is some information on working for Sandhurst School as well as an application form for all posts. If you would like more details on advertised positions, please phone the school on 01344 775 678.
Our staff are important and we endeavour to ensure all staff are appreciated and enjoy working in a supportive environment where staff wellbeing is embedded in the culture of our school.
- Opportunity to apply for the reimbursement of student loan repayments for teachers of Languages, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Computer Science
- Laptops are provided for all teaching staff
- CPD opportunities are available to all staff at all levels
- Dedicated PPA time is protected for individuals
- Free flu vaccinations are offered to all staff
- The staffroom is warm and welcoming to all staff
- The staff social committee organises events throughout the year
- Staff have access to counselling and mindfulness support
- Free access to our fitness studio
- Birthday biscuits and cake!
- We have a weekly Heroes Award
- We try hard to ensure you don’t miss key family events such as weddings, graduations and school plays
- There is a nursery adjacent to the school with negotiable rates for staff